BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 13, 2009

I got to tell you... I'm excited about Rock Band's new game coming up in 2010 that was announced at the Spike Video Game Awards 2009. Green Day Rock Band! From a lot of the comments I read so far on articles and videos about it, people are pretty angry about it and I have no idea why. For instance this comment posted on IGN...


"why not choose a band that actually deserves a music game... LIKE A BAND THAT DOESN'T SUCK
Posted by: _________ on December 12, 2009 16:39 PDT"

In my opinion, Green Day should get a Rock Band game; they revolutionized punk rock and are still going since the mid-1980's. For the people who say they should've chosen another band because it would've been better, I'm not going to argue with you on that, but they're not going to stop making Rock Band games after this one. Green Day is my favorite band so I'm pretty stoked for this; all these songs from Dookie up to their latest album, 21st Century Breakdown.

So anyways... here's the trailer for Green Day Rock Band:

0 comments: